Friday, May 15, 2015

MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review




I love using this kind of thing to clean my face. This is not the first sponge like this that I have used, but this is definitely a good one! I have been using this one for a while now and have not noticed it falling apart at all, even with the use that I have put it through. This definitely gives my face a good clean feel, and it helps me get my cleanser more into my skin, not just sitting on the surface. When I first started using this, I couldn't believe that the rock would soften and feel good against my face. After letting it soak for a while, I really was pleasantly surprised. It feels wonderful against my face, and I love the fact that this has bamboo. I have heard so many wonderful things about bamboo, it is used so often in the cloth diapering world because of its antibacterial properties.

You can check them out HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review, and honestly, I love to use this, it is now a necessity in my cleansing routine.

#konjacsponge

No comments:

Post a Comment