Sunday, October 25, 2015

Favorite Child Mug Review



This is perfect for me, since I am always kidding my parents that my sister is actually the favorite child, and they're always saying they don't have a favorite. So I flipped it on them, I gave this to them, winked and said I was the favorite. Of course, they howled with laughter, and they love the mug (although, once again they tried to tell me they don't have a favorite). The mug itself is really solid feeling, and the handle is firmly connected to the mug. The lettering is bright, bold, and visible from both sides since you can see with the picture that it has the same phrase printed twice. This is perfect for my parents, who are not the same dominant hand. Either way, when my mom drinks with her right hand, or my dad with his left, everyone can see the mug. It always bring a smile to my face when I see them use it, and it's almost like an inside joke. I loved giving it, and I know they love using it. And that makes it the best mug I could have gotten them, that works for both.

You can check out this mug on Amazon HERE. Also, if you found this mug interesting, check out my review of another mug HERE.

#GotMeTipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment