Sunday, October 25, 2015

Go Away Mug Review





I love the message behind this mug. I know some people (myself included) can be a bear sometimes if I do not get my daily dose of caffeine. This is a nice little way to show people if you're ready to deal with them yet (or more accurately in my case if I'm more tolerable enough to be around yet). The print is really crystal clear on this, and you can see if from either side of the mug since it is printed twice. It holds a good amount of coffee, I have loved using it, and I love the meaning behind it. This is perfect for the grouchy before coffee drinker, and I highly recommend it. Elegant, classy, yet still has a fun side to it. Can't go wrong!

You can check out this mug on Amazon HERE. Also, if you found this mug interesting, check out my review of another mug HERE.

#GotMeTipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment