Friday, March 6, 2015

goPURE Fractionated Coconut Oil Review



USES FOR FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL

The scent for this brand is very mild, but pleasant. I have not had a chance yet to test other brands, but I hope to do so soon! I am always on the look out for trying new things, and I always like to have two or three things so that I know that I truly like one over others. This brand though sure is setting the standards high!

It did not leave a greasy feel to my skin and has made the rough spots softer. I was a little bit surprised the first time I used coconut oil, I had heard before that is good for lotions, and I expected to not have an oily feel afterward. I did not mind that, because the feeling went away quickly, and even after not using it for a day, my hands still feel the effects of the oil.

When combined with the right essential oils it makes a really nice, I mean, really nice, massage. I love the fact that I don't have to use the entire bottle immediately, since it is not supposed to go rancid for quite some time.

To check out this pretty amazing oil, you can go to their Amazon page HERE, Facebook page HERE, or their official website HERE.

Disclaimer: I received this product to test and review, however, the review is 100% my own opinion.

#CoconutOil

No comments:

Post a Comment