Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spark and Bee Premium Baby Stroller Organizer Review



This stroller organizer is amazing! I have a hard time it seems getting my cups and other things fitting into the area provided by my stroller, and I love the fact that this is collapsible. When I don't need to use it it compresses extremely well and can be put in the basket of the stroller and take up hardly any room at all. The fact that the middle compartment is magnetic is a nice touch for me, because I always seem to be fighting with Velcro, I cannot understand why almost everything baby-related has to use Velcro!  This fit nicely on my stroller, being as there are two ways for you to secure it. The securing part is Velcro, however, the Velcro does help the stroller organizer stay in place, which is something that is extremely necessary when your out and about. I am so glad that I was able to test this so soon, I got it in hopes of good weather to be able to use this and lo and behold, days after I got this in the mail the weather went from snow to shorts weather!

You can check this awesome product out HERE (on Amazon) or HERE (their website)! #sparkandbee

Disclaimer: I received this product to test and review, but this review is 100% my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment