Friday, March 20, 2015

RFID Blocking Sleeves, BLOCKIT Credit Card Review




I will start off by saying that these RFID blocking sleeves do work. The issue I had at the beginning with using them though is there is no wiggle room for the cards, and getting a card in and out of the sleeve was a pretty sizable task. However, the more the sleeve was broken in, the easier it has become to put the cards in as well as remove them. I would suggest, if it were possible, to even change the length of the sleeve to be a millimeter or two longer, to help ease with taking the card in and out. Right now though, I can guarantee that my card will not slip out of the sleeve if I don't want it to, it still takes a very deliberate tug to get the card to come out. When I tested this, I used a card that unlocks doors, and when it was in the sleeve the door would not unlock. This makes me feel that people trying to get any information from me would not be able to do so, if I could not use it to unlock the door. The sleeve is a little pricy, but for peace of mind, for protection, I think that this is well worth the price.

You can check out these sleeves on Amazon HERE or their website HERE.

Disclaimer: While I did receive this product to test and review, this review and all thoughts are 100% my own.

#productreview #myblockit

No comments:

Post a Comment