Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Polka Dot Wall Decals by Bobee Review



I was a little skeptical when I ordered these, because I've always known decals to leave a residue behind even when pealed off almost immediately afterwards. I liked the idea behind these though so I wanted to give them a go! I'm so glad I did, I had fun playing around with the different circles, and above is actually a picture of them in action. There was no residue left behind when I pealed them off, and the colors look really nice. I live in an apartment where I cannot change the colors of my walls, and while the picture was taken in the kitchen, the stickers soon found their ways into the bedrooms and the splashes of color made the rooms feel a lot more cheery. I love how the decals are not all the same size, or even the same design. I used the plain circles for my picture but there are three different designs, and five different sizes!

You can check out these decals HERE (Amazon) or HERE (their website).

Disclaimer: I did receive this product to test and review in exchange for my 100% honest opinion.

#BobeeFan

No comments:

Post a Comment