Sunday, March 29, 2015

White Chalk Markers by Colore - 2 Pack - Video Review





These markers write on non-porous (slick) surfaces really well, while writing I did not need to apply very much pressure. I got a decent mark with no pressure at all, however, with pressure I was able to get a very vivid white on my mirror. The instructions for use were very clear, and although I read them, I still goofed up. And by goof up I mean that I had shaken the marker, and it was not writing yet, so... I shook the pen without the lid on once or twice and got splatters on my jeans. I'm just glad I was in my at-home jeans. So my advice, make sure the lid is ON when you're shaking it.

Wiping these markers off you can do it either with a dry piece of toilet paper or as I did in my video, with a wet piece of fabric. I like using the wet fabric just because I know that I will get it off, it may smudge some but it's still easy to completely clean.

These are really great for all ages, from drawing a great masterpiece at the age of 3 (per recommendation of the label on the marker) to leaving a note for a loved one to read later at 99.

Pros:
* Easy to use
* Easy to remove
* Writes clearly
* Very little pressure needed to write

Cons:
* Takes forever to get ink into the tip the first time
* When writing on vertical surfaces, need to shake the marker from time to time

Disclaimer: I did receive these markers in exchange for a review, but my review is 100% my own.

You can check out these markers at their website HERE or on Amazon HERE.

#chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment