Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets Review



I'll start by saying this. I needed, needed new sheets. I had paid $7 for my last set of sheets, and they are bright pink and from Big Lots. Granted, I don't mind the color too much, nor is the quality bad per say, but my husband was definitely not happy about the pink sheets. So when these sheets (pictured above) showed up in my mailbox, I was ecstatic. Then I opened the zipper and reached in to pull out the sheets... My goodness they feel amazing! I know that I will have to be careful not to get stains on these sheets, but oh how they feel! I definitely could not wait to burrow into these sheets. The cotton keeps me cool without me being cold, and I didn't feel like I would get tripped up going across the bed. I definitely do recommend these to people who are wanting to get new sheets, I do feel these are worth it.I would show a picture of these in action, but I just could not get an angle to do them justice (king bed in a tiny room means no walking space around the bed).

You can check them out on Amazon HERE.

#Luxury1000Thread

Disclaimer: While I was compensated, everything I have said has been my 100% honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment