Thursday, April 30, 2015

100% Pure Jojoba Oil [Certified Organic] Review



Jojoba has many uses. The most common thing I have heard of for it is to be used as a carrier oil, similar to coconut. However, jojoba works completely different than coconut. Jojoba works by imitating the skin's natural oil, sebum. So when used as a carrier oil, mixing it with an essential oil say such as peppermint or lavender, you can get a wonderful massage.

Jojoba can also be used to help with managing hair, such as frizziness. Just put a little tiny bit in your hair when it is damp to help combat the frizz.

his oil can be used as a moisturizer, making your skin incredibly soft. I like honestly just getting a drop or two and putting it on my lips to hydrate them. I feel like this has a much longer effect on my lips (hydration-wise) than my different chapstick brands.

You can use jojoba to remove make-up, cleanse your face, and moisturize all in one! Just a little bit goes a long way, and once you are done removing your make-up, just clean your face up with this, rinse it off, and put a little bit more on your face to moisturize it. It really does work as simple as that, and I do believe that this has helped my acne settle down.

This one is important for my husband. To help with shaving, just use a little of this to help minimize razor burn. He uses this for his beard, when he needs to shave it off. I have noticed that the razor burn is far less noticeable when he uses this versus when he does not.

You can check out this jojoba oil on their website HERE or on Amazon HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for an unbiased and honest review.

#foxbrim

No comments:

Post a Comment