Monday, April 13, 2015

26 Piece Sketch & Drawing Pencils Set by Colore - Video





This 26 piece set is pretty cool. I had previously only dabbled in pencil and pen so getting to use this set was pretty fun for me. And the eraser that you could squeeze definitely was fun to play with. My first attempts with anything other than pencil are laughable, or I would show them to you. I wanted to show what the set looks like when in the package. It is a nice flat package that shows everything well. This set is really nice and I'm glad to have seen it because now I get to try things that I had not been able to previously. 

I want to briefly mention what is inside this: 12 graphite pencils (varying grades of hardness), 1 soft graphite sketching pencil, 3 graphite and 3 charcoal sticks (soft, medium and hard), 1 sharpener and 1 plastic eraser (for graphites), 1 sharpener and 1 kneaded eraser (for charcoals)

You can check this 26 piece set by Colore on Amazon HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for a review, but this review is 100% my own opinion.

#productreview

No comments:

Post a Comment