Sunday, April 12, 2015

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace - KG Baby Review



This necklace looks really nice on my babies' necks. It is not too long that it will fall off, and not too short that it will choke them. It has a nice clasp for easy removal, and I have noticed that the fussiness does lessen when this necklace is worn. This necklace looks good with almost anything my babies wear, and I definitely have fallen in love with amber necklaces. I only provided one of my babies for a picture, but this fit them both really nice. The coloring of the beads is beautiful, and definitely compliments their skin. I myself have worn amber necklaces, and I have definitely experienced lessened pain (I tried this both when I had a sinus infection and when I had a pretty bad headache). This necklace has different colored beads, which I think looks better when worn. I know that the coloring of the beads shows how strong/effective they are. This is a nice mix of both the "strong" beads and the more mild/mellow beads. The effects of the colors, to me personally, don't seem to be that great, however, to a baby, it could possibly be. This necklace is just as effective as some name brand necklaces that I have had my babies try, and those were the one color, full strength necklaces. I definitely recommend this for someone who wants to try to help their baby with teething without having to resort to teething tablets 24/7 for the duration of the teething process.


You can check out this product on Amazon HERE (I did not receive the silicon necklace, that was not an option when I ordered).

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for my review, but this review is 100% my own.

#HHR9GX3D

No comments:

Post a Comment