Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Suction Bowl and Spoon for Baby / Toddler Review



This bowl is really nice at sticking to things, I have not had any issues with it staying put until I want to move it. And with a baby, that is something I definitely like. The spoon sits in the lid very snugly, and there is only one way to pull it out. Meaning no amount of tugging it any other way will work. You can only slide it in and out, it will not lift out.

This bowl is a nice pleasant color, I like how cheerful it is. Very, very easy to clean. Everything except the suction ring can be put in the dishwasher, and the ring just needs a quick rinse most times and it is good to go!

The lid holds food in securely, it takes more than a little bit of effort from me to get it open, so I am not worried.

This bowl will definitely get a lot of use, because not one, but two babies are currently starting more solid food!

You can see more about this product on Amazon HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for my review, but this review is 100% my own.

#SuctionBowlandSpoon

No comments:

Post a Comment