Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pacifier Clip "Ladybird" Review



This is something my twins fight over. They both want the pacifier clip with the bright colors, and the wooden beads. The other gets a regular pacifier clip on a ribbon. This has a very strong clip on the end of it, I don't have to worry about it coming off like other pacifier clips I've used in the past (and trust me, I've gone through a bunch all ready).

As much as they have nommed this, the colors have started to fade some, but they are still pretty vibrant. I don't think that matters so much because they both focus on one area (instead of the pacifier sometimes), leaving the rest of it very brightly colored.

The spinning part that tightens and loosens to hold the binky is really stiff, I actually prefer to just loop the thread through one of the holes in the pacifier and slide the other end through. Also makes for a lot quicker binky exchange when they need swapped out.

My twins definitely approve, and I hope that other babies will too. I like it because they like it (simple as that right?).

You can check out this pacifier clip on Amazon HERE or their website HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for a review, but this review is 100% my own.

#pacifierclip

No comments:

Post a Comment