Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bloom Baby Bottle Drying Rack by Stuff4Tots Review


Having twins, a bottle drying rack is a must just to keep everything from ending up everywhere. This easily holds several feedings worth, and I am not worried about it losing some of the pieces, unlike other bottle drying racks I have tried. The one I had been using right before this one is an Avent drying rack, and while it is nice, and has a drip tray, it is really bulky and pieces fall off it occasionally. I do not have that issue with this drying rack.

This drying rack is very cute, but cute is not the only reason why I like how it looks / how it is designed. This is easy to fold up, so on the off chance I have caught up with all my dishes, I can tuck this away so that it isn't taking up half of my counter.

I spend a lot of time at my parents' house since they are so close, and they love spoiling my twins. This is an amazing little tool that can be packed up and take up very little space, so I no longer have to worry about taking enough bottles to last the entire duration of the trip for fear of them not drying all the way. The amount of bottles I used to take no where equals the space that this and a few bottles take up.

You can check this baby bottle drying rack out on Amazon HERE or their website HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

#stuff4tots

No comments:

Post a Comment