Saturday, April 25, 2015

Skinny Blend by Skinny Jane Review




Wow. I am blown away by this. I have had some issues in the past with not liking protein shakes (some of them were so bad I couldn't even keep them down). This was not the case however. I have gotten the vanilla so far, and I think the next time I get this I will try another flavor.

My eating habits haven't been the greatest lately, and I've been desperately trying to find a protein shake I like that I can replace meals with. I think this one might be it, I definitely haven't had any issues with taste and I haven't gotten tired of it yet! Even if I do, there are several flavors to use, I'm not too worried about not liking the taste of other flavors based on this one. So... Flavor... A+!

This protein shake goes down extremely well, the texture is a lot smoother than others that I have tried. I think that might have been my issue with other protein shakes, because I can usually handle the flavor as long as it doesn't just feel wrong going down. This shake did not have that issue though so for... Texture... A+!

I can say I definitely noticed a boost in my energy, it could just be that I haven't had protein shakes really work for me before I had tried this (I have tried several both before and after for comparisons sake) and I do think that this one does boost my energy at the same level or better in comparison to others. I definitely don't recommend this for the evening/night time unless you want to be up then, because being energetic when you want to sleep isn't the most fun time in the world. Great for the day though when I have to go go go. Energy... A.

You can check this product out on their website HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this product in exchange for an unbiased review, this review is 100% my own.

#SkinnyJane

No comments:

Post a Comment