Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tubbki Reusable Baby Food Pouch Review





I got the privilege to test these baby food pouches, and man was I impressed! They feel incredibly durable, and they can take the beating that my dishwasher puts out. It's really simple to use these food pouches, there is a wide opening at the bottom of the pouch for filling it with baby food (or other creamy foods) for a portable, on-the-go way of eating. The Tubbki pouches do not leak at all, because I put air in one and nothing escaped. If air won't escape, you can sure bet that food won't!

These pouches are top rack dishwasher safe, I recommend hand-washing the caps though. Cleaning them is super easy, I just let them soak a little bit first and then pop them in the dishwasher! I do make sure that all the little crevices are clean, most of the time I don't have to do anything, but every once in a while I will have to clean the crevices. My dishwasher is very old, and needs to be replaced (hasn't died yet though, so can't justify the cost of a new one).

You can check out these amazing Tubbki pouches on Amazon HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive these pouches in exchange for my review, but this review is 100% my own opinion. And my opinion is these are high quality!

#Reviews

1 comment: