Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lunch Bag Hango - Set of Two Sizes (Small &Large) Review




There are two bags that come with this set, a large and a small. The large is 6x6x10 in, and the small is 5x5x7.5 in. The different sizes, while still being a set, let you separate food and beverage, or different foods. It also lets you choose what size is necessary, there are days when you just don't need the larger one, and there are days that the smaller one just doesn't cut it.

The quality of these bags are amazing, they are really durable. I've already put them through the test (albeit accidentally) and have had no issues. The inside keeps my food the temperature that I want it to stay at for a long time, and the zipper has held strong with even twins roughly playing with it.

When I ordered, I received the black set, however the pink seems to be really nice as well.

You can check these bags out on Amazon HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for an unbiased and 100% honest review.

#hangobags

No comments:

Post a Comment