Monday, April 13, 2015

Midori Spring Matcha Green Tea Powder Review




I will start off by saying this smells amazing. Ok, that out of the way. When you first open this you will notice that it's got a pull tab. I was very grateful for this because I have issues with other types of mechanisms used to open cans of stuff. This powder is indeed very green (hence the word Midori, which is green in Japanese). They sure weren't kidding that you didn't have to use very much at all to get a lot of flavor, this was some seriously yummy tea. I have not tried using this for cooking, but as much as I like it this way, I might not use it for anything other than tea.

You can check out this matcha tea on Amazon HERE or their site HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this for me to review, and this review is 100% my own.

#lifefood

No comments:

Post a Comment