Sunday, April 26, 2015

Burger Press Review



One thing I've always had issues with is having a consistent-sized patty when making burgers. Even though I feel like I make them the same, I will end up with ones that look like pancakes while others look like balls. Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration, but only slight. This is super easy to use, and super easy to clean. I love how you can literally just pop this into the dishwasher, let it run and it come out spotless. It did make me laugh, one of the instructions on the instruction guide was to remove the instructions. I felt that one was unnecessary since you had to remove the instructions to read that in the first place!

The patties that came out from this burger press were definitely uniform is height and width, and all perfectly round. I did have a little bit of issue at first with getting the meat packed in to make it uniform, but I got better with practice! By the end of the cooking session the patties were all becoming quite uniform. This makes me happy because this might be the very first summer of no burnt patties!

You can check out this burger press on their website HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for an unbiased review, this review is 100% my own.

#yumms

No comments:

Post a Comment