Monday, April 20, 2015

Invivo Essential 4 Ounce Fractionated Coconut Oil Review



Coconut oil has so many uses, I could go on and on about them. I will highlight though what I have used this coconut oil for. I've used this as a massage oil, combining it with a couple of drops of my essential oils with them. I have also used this on my chapped hands when my knuckles were starting to crack. By the way, it's pretty amazing for re-hydrating your lips. This does not feel greasy at all, and I like the fact that it is a more compact 4 oz bottle. Yes, coconut oil is something I seem to be running out of a lot of the time, but I like this little bottle for on-the-go times. I can just put this in my purse, a couple of my essential essential oils, and if I don't have a blend made I can easily make one on the spot.

You can check this bottle of coconut oil out HERE (their website) or HERE (Amazon).

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

#invivoessential

No comments:

Post a Comment