Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Priority Chef Knife Sharpener Review




This knife sharpener really does a good job! I like the fact that it has two different ways to sharpen the knife, it has a way to get dull knives to ok sharpness and then from there it can go to very sharp. The pad on the bottom of the knife sharpener keeps it from slipping everywhere, and when dealing with knives, that is a definite plus. I have not had any issues with this sharpener, all it has done is what is is supposed to do. It sharpens my knives, and it sharpens them well. This sharpener also fits my hand nicely, I do not feel like my fingers are stretching to hold onto it, nor do I feel like my hand is too big. I do have pretty small hands, but even my friend, with large hands, was able to use this comfortably. I have no complaints, and the price is definitely nice. Definitely worth getting this and extending the life of my knives than buying new knives every time they go dull! This is definitely a lot better than any other knife sharpener that I have gotten from Amazon before, that is for sure!

You can check out this knife sharpener on Amazon HERE or their website HERE.

Disclaimer: I did receive this in exchange for my review, however this is my 100% honest review. 

#prioritychef

No comments:

Post a Comment